Cepha Controls provides a professional control system engineering service; engineering solutions in a wide range of industries, worldwide. Our core technologies are PLC, DCS and SCADA configuration and we supply software engineering services and commissioning/support to meet all design, development and implementation criteria.
We aim to develop and supply well-engineered control solutions using proven design philosophies for your specific control, automation and information needs. We work in partnership with our clients to identify and solve process and production problems unique to their particular application. Our knowledge and can-do approach means that we are consistently able provide the right solution for all types of enterprise and application.
The success of any contract depends largely on the manner in which it is implemented. Cepha Controls recognises the need for a professional approach to project management to ensure that each project achieves the required technical and commercial objectives.
We can also provide the associated Electrical Design and Panels, Installation Services, Training and Support.
- Sophisticated process control, for temperature, pressure, level, flow control etc utilising PID and more complex algorithms
- SCADA system configuration for plant mimics, alarms, process representation, and operator control
- Communications protocols and networking
- Control of other intelligent equipment and field devices (Field Bus Technology)
- Database and archive development
Experienced, Qualified and Trained Engineers
Our team of highly skilled, experienced engineers are capable of handling software problems with a high degree of complexity. Our engineers work closely with our clients to ensure the implementation of the control system provides the desired solution. All our engineers hold CSCS Operatives Safety Cards.
Independent and experienced support
Our designs draw on a wide experience of control systems, communications and treatment processes. As Cepha Controls has designed and built control systems using technology from most of the major providers, we have gained a real insight into the various applications and their capabilities. Drawing on our track record, knowledge and independent status, we can provide objective assistance in determining, and implementing, the most appropriate technology for your application.
In addition to specifying and developing new systems, we also undertake audits/reviews of existing control applications that may not be performing satisfactorily. Our wide ranging knowledge and practical experience means that we will be able to suggest and implement remedial action to fix the problem.
Typical Consultancy Services include:
- System Specification
- Feasibility Studies and Documentation
- Customer User Requirement Specification - support with URS development
- System and Functional Design Specification development
- Sophisticated PLC based control - industry wide
- 3rd party software auditing & review
- Problem Solving & Troubleshooting
- Safety and Hazop analysis Studies